Friday, July 4, 2014

"All Done and Ready for Action"


                I've been busy working at my real job for the past 
            4 months. At the same time when I had the time I
            worked on the Rock Hound giving her some much 
            needed TLC. 


        I and the Rock Hound are in did ready for Action, and 
   now booking Charters for the Bay to the Norfolk Canyon.


    We are still doing "Walk On's" and have a walk on Offshore Charter planned for Saturday 7/12, weather permitting. With the BFT and YFT just south of the Norfolk Canyon, the odds are good for some Tuna action. The dolphin bite has been steady,
with nice griffers up to 25 LBS being landed.

   We will also be hitting some deep drop holes for tile fish and Black Sea Bass as well. Will pull out of Salt Ponds Marina at
2:30 AM and return around 5PM.

              To book a trip call Capt. Pete at 
757-256-6305





No comments:

Post a Comment