Sunday, April 24, 2011

blog back up and running

I'm back up and running, sorry for the delays in reports.


We have been out seveal times sense my last fishing report, and I'm sorry to say I have lost my pic's of the last few weeks of charters due to PC crash.

The yellow and black fin bite is getting better everyday, with reports of Maui dolphin bite picking up as well. The hot bite right now is to the south of Hatteras about 40 mile run. The Rockhound will be heading down to these waters in hope of also picking up some sailfish in our spread. 

We are sorry to say that we can't stay at our present charter pricing due to the high cost of fuel. At this time any bookings made will be locked in to our current prices. Starting May 1st we will need to add a fuel surcharge fee to our pricing. So, book your next charter now to cash in on the saving. 


Rock Hound Charters
Captain Pete




No comments:

Post a Comment